- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 Sugar-Free Lemon Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Skim Milk
- ½ cup. Fat-Free Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Fat-Free Whipped Topping
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix and milk according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream cheese, Splenda, and vanilla extract. Be careful not to beat too much. You want this to be just mixed.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into bottom of pie crust.
- Top with pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped topping as desired.
8 Servings (1/8th pie per serving)
6 SmartPoints per serving on Weight Watchers FreeStyle Plan, Flex Plan, Your Way Plan, and Beyond the Scale Plans
4 Points Plus per serving
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE…