Yield: 6 (2 Freestyle points for 1 ice cream sandwich)
- 3 chocolate graham cracker sheets (I used Kroger brand)
- 1 cup Halo Top Cookies & Cream ice cream
- Let ice cream sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, or until it is soft and easy to work with.
- Break chocolate graham crackers in half, then half again.
- Line the bottom of a small baking dish with 6 pieces of chocolate graham crackers.
- Evenly spread 1 cup of Halo Top Cookies & Cream ice cream on the chocolate graham crackers, then layer the other 6 chocolate graham crackers on top.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Cut and serve!