TOMATO BEEF COUNTRY CASSEROLE 🔥
We’ve Got A Winner 😍 This Casserole Is Kid-Approved And Cook-Friendly 😋
This tomato beef country casserole is packed with all your favorite comfort foods. Tomato, mushrooms, creamy sauce, beef, and tender egg noodles. Comes together quickly, with inexpensive ingredients, but is so delicious and comforting!
- 1 bag (12 oz) wide egg noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (10.75-oz) condensed tomato soup
- 1 can (10.75-oz) golden mushroom creamed soup
- 1 cup milk, 2% or whole
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese or provolone
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Cook for the lowest recommended time because it will cook in the oven later. Drain when done cooking.
- While noodles are cooking, brown ground beef with the salt in a skillet over medium high heat. Drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the condensed tomato soup, golden mushroom soup, milk, onion flakes, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir together.
- Add the cooked ground beef and the cooked (and drained) egg noodles. Stir together.
- Pour into your prepared dish and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.