Serves: 2 balls of pizza dough
- To make 2 balls of dough:
- ½ cup self rising flour
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% fat free Greek Yogurt
- For Pizza:
- ⅓ cup Kirkland Marinara sauce
- 2 oz Trader Joe’s Lite Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt to make the dough.
- Divide into two equal pieces. You can freeze one and use the other.
- Turn the dough you will be using onto a floured surface and knead.
- Roll out dough and place in a small greased pizza pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450. Keep an eye out for it not to get too brown.
- Remove from oven and top with sauce and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for another 10 minutes, checking to make sure it doesn’t get too dark.
Original recipe: https://www.messforless.net/2-ingredient-pizza-dough/
TO CONTINUE, SEE THE NEXT PAGE (CLICK THE BLUE NEXT BUTTON BELOW)