Garlic Butter Mushrooms so easy to make and such an impressive side dish your guests will love for your favorite holiday meal or dinner party.
Garlic Butter Mushrooms are a quick and impressive side dish that are a staple for meals in our house where steak is served. They roast in the oven just like your favorite vegetables would and after a quick toss in some butter they are ready to be served.
This year we served these Garlic Butter Mushrooms with the Perfect Prime Rib, Perfect Potato Latkes and my kid’s favorite dish to help me make, Rainbow Roasted Vegetables. It was an easy menu since the Garlic Butter Mushrooms and the Rainbow Vegetables were roasting in the oven along side the Prime Rib. Then I just had to give my undivided attention to my latkes and a holiday meal was done.
- 1 pound(s) fresh mushroom(s), halved
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE:
OPEN NEXT PAGE BELOW TO GET FULL RECIPE …