- 1/4 cupBaking stevia (or 1/2 cup sweetener that measures like sugar) (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsInstant coffee powder (or instant espresso powder) (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cupLow fat milk of choice
- 1 tbsVanilla extract
- 1 (10 oz) containerTru Whip
- 1/4 cupChocolate chips or shaved chocolate (optional)
Combine sweetener and instant coffee in a large bowl. Add milk to the bowl and whisk until sweetener and instant coffee powder are dissolved. Add in vanilla and mix until blended. Fold in Tru whip and chocolate chips if desired.
Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.