This is for YOU, the chocolate lover out there who is looking for a chocolate-y treat that is actually quite light! Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don’t want to miss!
- 24 Oreo cookies, I used reduced fat
- 1 tub Cool Whip, regular or light is fine
- 1/2 cup milk, more if needed. I used 1 percent.
- 3 tbsp Hershey syrup
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Aerosol topping for each slice
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap and have all four sides hanging over for easy lifting when finished.
- Pour milk into a large bowl, place each cookie, a few at a time in the milk, turn over and quickly remove.
- Lay 8 cookies on the bottom of the loaf pan. If you have to break a few to fit them in that’s okay.
- Add the vanilla extract to the Cool Whip right in the tub. Now dollop over the bottom layer and continue this pattern until all cookies and whipped topping are used. The top layer should be Cool Whip.
- Freeze for an hour and then place in fridge for at least 5 hours. An hour or two before serving, place back in the freezer and let firm up again.
- Take out and either slice and serve from the pan or pull out and peel off the plastic and place on a serving plate, cut into 8 slices, drizzle the chocolate syrup and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 128
- Total Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
- Sodium: 236 mg
- Total Carbs: 28 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 20 g
- Protein: 3 g
Makes 8 servings
TO CONTINUE, SEE THE NEXT PAGE