These foods affect the body positively, and we have listed some of them:
- Improved metabolism
- Increased energy
- Balanced blood sugar
- Improved digestion and proper colon cleansing
- Liver cleanse, more efficient fat digestion
- Prevention against inflammation
- Reduced blood cholesterol
- Improved concentration
- Reduced stress, anxiety, and depression
- Better sleep
- Younger skin, renewed hair and strengthened nails
For a substantial and natural weight loss eat at least 2 pounds of foods a day. Remember, always eat your food fresh and unprocessed. Blending it is fine, but only if you eat it immediately. Always blend raw or shortly cooked foods.
Do not combine these foods with oil, high-calorie foods or sweets.
CLICK NEXT PAGE BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …