Prep 20 m Ready In 1 h 20 m
I used reduced fat cream cheese and chilled fat free evaporated milk. This makes a smaller sized cheesecake. I liked that this particular recipe had a very thin crust which is a dream for someone watching their carb count.
My husband was the only one who didn’t care for this dessert–my kids and I thought it was pretty good. I’d make this again. I think this would make a pretty good “mousse” dessert if I were to omit the crust, chop the strawberries and fold into the “filling”, then pipe into dessert dishes.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *7
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *7
- 2 pounds strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1-1/2 cups frozen non-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
Below you will find directions to make this recipe:
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING …