Serve this quiche for Sunday brunch, and enjoy high-quality protein from the eggs and egg whites, calcium from the cheese and milk, and vitamin C and folate from the broccoli.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for baking dish
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- dash paprika
HOW TO MAKE:
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button.