A few months ago I bought myself a new Casserole Crock-Pot on Amazon because, well, because I wanted to add this new size of slow cooker to my collection. And I have to admit that it is slowly becoming on of my favorite crock-pots to use. The size and shape is just so versatile and I have been working on some recipes that will be coming soon to the blog here at Crock-Pot Ladies (be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you can get an update whenever we have new recipes and stuff to share).
Sometimes you need to put the cherry on the very bottom, like with this crazy delicious Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake Recipe!
Who said a fabulous cake can’t start with a little tossing, dumping, and turning your back on it?
Well… this Crockpot Cherry Dump Cake Recipetakes just 3 ingredients, and is all about tossing it in, walking away, and coming back later to a fabulous dessert!
Ridiculously easy? Oh yes! Fabulously delicious? You betcha! Are you ready?? Go grab your Crockpot!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place frozen fruit in bottom of dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the top, making sure there are no lumps in the cake mix.
- Slowly pour the soda over the cake mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, spray with Butter Spray and bake another 25 minutes uncovered.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook!
You Don’t Want To Miss My Delish Recipes? ?? FOLLOW ME!! ??