Cherry Cream Cheese Bake is a simple and easy dessert that everyone loves!
Layers of smooth cream cheese, sweet and tart cherry pie filling and crescent rolls are topped with a delicious sugary topping. The results are amazing!
If you are short on time, this Cherry Cream Cheese Bake recipe is fast, easy and delicious! It takes only 5 minutes to prepare and only 25 minutes to bake! The result is an amazing dessert your family will love and ask for again!
Layers of rich smooth cream cheese, luxurious pie filling are topped a delicately crisp crescent roll crust combine to create a texture combination hard to resist! The ingredients are simple and combine easily, everyone will think you spent hours in the kitchen, only you will know the truth!
Like most crescent roll dessert recipe with fruit, this recipe is versatile and easy to sub in whatever you have on hand! Here are a few of my favorite tips for this recipe:
- If you don’t have crescent rolls on hand you can use puff pastry instead
- Unsalted butter is best in this recipe, however you can use margarine if it is all you have on hand.
- This recipe calls for Cherry Pie filling, but of course any flavor of pie filling will work (apple and blueberry are my other favorites)
- Mix the cream cheese until very smooth and fluffy. You’ll want to make sure the cream cheese is room temperature.
- You can always put the cream cheese in the microwave at 50% power until softened. (Be sure to remove the foil packaging first).
Whatever you do, don’t skip the final step, the sprinkling of sugar and butter is what creates the amazing crunchy texture in this Cherry Cream Cheese Bake! I sometimes even add a little bit of lemon zest into the sugar for a dash of freshness! Your dessert will be delectably browned with a perfect crispy texture that will make your mouth water.
Click Next Button Bellow for Full Recipe…