- 5 large carrots, cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices (or use baby carrots)
- 4 medium white potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 medium vidalia onion, cut into eighths
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic with melted butter in 8×8″ square glass pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, toss.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir and continue baking for another 30 minutes (or until browned to your satisfaction), stirring occasionally to lift bottom portions to top to allow to brown and crisp.
CLICK NEXT TO CONTINUE READING…