- 1 lb chicken tenders or breast cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp. bbq seasoning, divided
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
Preheat oven to 475 F. Toss the cubed potatoes with extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp bbq seasoning. Transfer the potatoes into a cooking spray coated baking dish. Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, in a large bowl mix together the chicken, bbq seasoning and bbq sauce, refrigerate. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the oven temperature to 400 F.
Top the cooked potatoes with the bbq chicken mixture. Bake for an additional 25 minutes, turning occasionally. In another bowl mix together the cheese, bacon & green onion and top the chicken with the cheese mix. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes until cheese mixture is melted.