Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
AMOUNT PER SERVING
Calories from Fat 14
Total Fat 1.6 g
Saturated Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 33.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 28 g
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
Sugars 14.4 g
Protein 1.5 g
SmartPoints value : 6
- 1/2 cup (115g) salted butter, melted*
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 full sheets)
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ (powdered) sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons (215g) creamy peanut butter (not natural style)
- 1 cup (180g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 or 9×9 square baking pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and powdered sugar together until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of peanut butter. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- In a small bowl, microwave 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate chips until melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Bars stay fresh for 5-7 days stored in the refrigerator. Serve chilled. (Setting them out for a few hours at room temperature for serving is OK.) Bars can be frozen up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
CLICK NEXT PAGE TO CONTINUE READING… >